Monday, June 12, 2006

i got tis one outta magazine n i would like to share wif u guys..hahax..

I was in Spanish class and our teacher announced that he wanted to see all the boys after class. I tried to tell him, in Spanish, that he was being sexist by ignoring the girls. Instead it came out as, 'You are sexually ignoring the girls.' Everyone cracked up, including our Spanish teacher, who almost fell off his chair because he was laughing so hard.

(seventeen, nov 2005, pg 150 )


" when I was younger, my front tooth fell out from an accident, so I had to get a fake one put in to replace it. Well, one day at school I was talking to this guy, and as soon as I opened my mouth, I felt something fall out. I had no idea what it was, so i just kept talking to him. But then I noticed that my voice didn't sound the same, and he was looking at me in a sort of shocked way. That's when he asked me,' Um, where did your tooth go?' I was even more embarrased when I tried to find it and he said,'Here it is,' pointing to a small white thing ---my tooth!--- on his shoe. I was seriously mortified."

(seventeen, nov 2005, pg 150 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home